Measure and fit service:
We recommend that you use our in house team of experts to measure and fit your shutters, wooden shutters can be remarkably unforgiving if measured wrongly.
- Once you have obtained a quote, either online or over the telephone (see How to get a quote), and you would like to proceed with ordering, call us and we can set up a time for our measurer to come and do a site survey, show you samples, discuss design options with you and process your order.
- Your shutters will then be made up according to your specifications.
- Once the shutters arrive with us (approx 6 - 7 weeks from date of order) we will call you to arrange a time for one of our experienced team to come and install them.
Mail order service:
If you still want to fit your own shutters then please read on:
- Take exact measurements of your window (see Measuring Instructions.)
- Obtain a quote either by using the online quoting facility (see How to get a quote) or speaking to a member of our team, who will also help and advise you if necessary.
- Place the order with us over the telephone.
- Shutters will then be ordered and made up according to your specifications.
- Once the shutters arrive with us (approx 6 – 7 weeks from date of order) we will despatch them to you via courier.
After much deliberation, we have decided not to take orders online, for the simple reason that we believe it is infinitely better to talk to one of our knowledgeable members of staff when ordering something as specialised as shutters.
There are so many options available, the full range of which we cannot offer on an online order form. So for an all round better service, please give us a call and we will ensure that you end up with the perfect shutter for your window.