Become part of the most respected shutter company in the UK. We are always looking for enthusiastic individuals that can make a difference to our company and help us keep growing and evolving.
If there isn't a current role listed here that suits you, please send us your CV and a covering letter and we will keep it on file for future vacancies.
See all open roles below:
London’s leading interior shutter company is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic individual to join our fantastic sales team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with a range of clientele and colleagues, assist with continuous company expansion, and will suit the long-term intention to become a crucial member of the team, driving success and helping client relationships thrive.
If you have a can-do attitude, appetite for success and inquisitive manner we would love to hear from you.
Your day-to-day work will centre around assisting clients with their shutter needs, from initial enquiry to placement of order, via telephone and email. Whilst learning product specifications, you will offer preliminary quotations, discuss design requirements, consider suitable logistics for site surveys, and undertake post-measure follow ups.
This role will see you work with a wide-range of people including homeowners, senior decision-makers, designers and developers, asking questions to identify what is needed and advising of appropriate solutions. You will take the lead on growing and developing relationships with clients, dealing with project enquiries in an efficient and quick-thinking manor.
As your knowledge grows, you will step into managerial responsibilities and business development, so experience managing individuals effectively and high-level thinking will be beneficial but not essential as training will be given. You will work closely with teams across the company including our Marketing team where you will combine your knowledge of customer trends and changing preferences to help bring new ideas to the table as to how further leads can be generated.
The right candidate should have/be:
- 3 years work/ business experience or graduate level
- A confident and friendly telephone manor
- Good written communication skills – Minimum GCSE in English Language/Literature and Maths
- Ambitious, forward thinking, and have an eye for new business opportunities
- Comfortable in a busy, outgoing environment
- Able to qualify and quantify sales leads
- Creative approach to penetrate new markets and cultivate sales leads
- Gracefully competitive and a strong team player
- Handle and overcome objections with ease when they arise
Full time position from Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm.
Job Type: Permanent.
Salary: starting at £27,000.00 per year plus commission depending on experience.
Are you an enthusiastic, skilled, Salesperson who has experience with a tape measure from previous Trade or DIY positions? Plantation Shutters may have the job for you!
We are looking for a Shutter Surveyor to join our team in Battersea, London. Plantation Shutters was established in 1982 and has since become one of the most renowned shutter suppliers in London and the surrounding areas. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and the friendly, hands on approach of our all in-house team of experts truly sets us apart.
Your daily role will involve attending pre-booked appointments to measure for shutters and blinds as well as offering a design consultation based on the client’s requirements and window specifications. You will work closely with our friendly office team and take responsibility for placing orders direct with our supplier.
Working hours are 08.30am to 5.30pm Monday – Friday. Salary is negotiable.
Full training will be given on products and specifications, transferrable experience is preferred.
The right candidate will:
- Have a friendly and enthusiastic approach to their work and be confident dealing with a variety of clients and their needs.
- Be presentable as the face of our ever expanding and innovative company.
- Hold a Full UK Clean Driving Licence.
- Have a skilled and practical approach to technical aspects of the role.
- Work well as a team.
- Be well organised and self-motivated.
The right candidate may:
- Have experience in carpentry, joinery or a similar trade position.
- Have experience dealing with customers or clients directly.
- Feel confident with a friendly and informative sales approach.
Applicants should provide an up to date CV and covering letter with contact details.
Due to the volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We currently have a vacancy for a keen enthusiastic practical person to join our busy team of window shutter fitters.
Applicants must have very good D.I.Y skills and the ability to work hard and as part of a team. Full training given with potentially the opportunity to develop within our continually expanding company.
Must be well presented and hold a Full UK Clean driving licence.
Salary circa 18K + depending on experience.
Working hours 8:30am to 5.30pm.
Please provide an up to date CV and covering letter with contact details.
Due to the volume of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted.