Quote based on our measurements (recommended)
We are to provide an indicative cost to you extremely quickly! Take simple widths and heights of your windows or doors that you are looking to get shutters on, provide us with the sizes and location (via the phone or email) and we can provide an indication of costs. Easy peasy!
You can get a costing by using our online calculator to find out the material costings for your shutters. Ideally, email or call the friendly office team to get a fuller idea of costings and you’re able to book in for a site survey at your home all at once (talk about efficiency!). We’re able to provide you with a spectrum of costings, keeping all the options open, or narrow down the specification if you know exactly what you’re looking for!
We also have a call back request form if you would like us to contact you at a specific time. We strive to be as transparent with our costings ahead of a site survey so feel free to pick our brains and no question is too big or small for us to help answer.
1. You can contact us on 020 8871 9222 or email us your enquiries and window sizes.
2. Bad time? Request a call back service and we can call you back when suits.
3. We will then get back to you and try to book an appointment to come to you house as soon as possible.
Getting a final quote!
We would love to opportunity to carry out a site survey at your property. This appointment can be booked in and confirmed on the phone or via email.
During a site survey, the surveyor will firstly measure up your windows take accurate measurements. All our shutters are a made to measure products and we can carry out the necessary measuring during this appointment. The surveyor brings all the samples of our different products right to your home and can show you all the samples of the difference materials and finishes. You’re able to pick out exactly what you are after and the surveyor can help advice and use their experience to suggest a solution to fit your requests.
Once the design of your shutters is chosen, you will receive a costing during the appointment or follow up with an emailed costing soon after the appointment. Once we have been out to your property for this appointment, we are able to get your order underway if you wish.
How do I order my shutters?
Quote based on your measurements
For those who are too far afield from London for us to carry out a site survey we are still able to help! Rest assured, we can organise shutters delivered to you directly we can also organise this; this is a supply only order and we able to help all the way through the process.
This option is more suitable for those customers who live far from London and are looking for our supply only service or for those who have the professional skills to measure their windows accurately.
1. Enter your rough window dimensions into our online quote calculator to have an idea of how much your shutter panels may cost.
2. You can also contact us on 020 8871 9222 or email us your approximate window sizes so we can provide an immediate ball park quote for you.
We can talk through options that are available to you and finalise a indication of costs specific to your shutter requirements. To get a good understanding of direct orders, it’s best to have access to some knowledge about how to measure and fit the shutters, preferably with some professional experience. Have a browse through the website to get to grips with the names and terminology as the decisions are all yours to make!
Steps for getting a quote (Direct Orders)
- Measure up your windows by using our How To Measure Guide
- Use our online calculator to get the material costings in the different materials
- Pick the design of the shutter, Material, Style, Colour, Fittings, Tilt Rod, Slat Size, Mounting options
- Get the order finalised with a member of the team in the office call on 02088719222
- You made to measure shutters will be delivered to directly to your chosen address.
- Use our How to Fit Shutters Guide
How do I order my shutters?