2020 has brought new and exciting avenues for Plantation Shutters and we know many of our friends in similar industries have made some changes of their own to adapt to new working scopes.
Our team have enjoyed the opportunity to work on some fantastic projects throughout the year as we see the landscape for interior projects changing both in client’s preferences and how shutters are being expertly paired to room aesthetics. More individuality is shining through in interior designs and colour pallets are shifting to favour bursts of colour in furnishings and shutter window dressings. You can’t go wrong with a classic white shutter, but it is certainly exciting to see different takes on shutter finishes.
In March, we introduced virtual measure appointments which have continued to provide a fantastic opportunity for us to pre-peek at windows and consult on shutter possibilities before calling out for a full site visit. Clients love chatting through what they are looking for with their window on screen, and we love getting a 5 minute glimpse into homes to help dream up their perfect shutters! This initial conversation opens more time for complex bits of measuring and a focused design consultation with samples by our expert surveyors who are fully informed ahead of measure appointments.
- Material(s):Hardwood ShuttersPearlwood ShuttersSecurity ShuttersCraftwood MDF ShuttersWaterproof ShuttersUltra Shutters
- Style(s):Full HeightCafé StyleTier on TierSolid PanelsOdd Shaped
- Room(s):Living roomBedroomBathroomKitchenDining room
- Range(s):Classic (64mm)In Vogue (76mm)Modern (89mm)
- Tilt rod style(s):Traditional (centred)Contemporary (hidden)