In celebration of the festive season, Plantation Shutters are bringing you 25 days of shutter advent.
As shutters really are the best window dressing available, it only seemed right that we would give the windows of your traditional run up to Christmas a shutter make-over. Join us each day and open up the window to another shutter term as we give you an overview into its key aspects, benefits and why certain features might be a great choice for you. A small dose of understanding what is available in your shutter design every day as we edge towards Christmas.
- Day 1 – Full Height -
For day 1 of the advent, we look at one of our most popular shutter styles, Full Height Shutters.
What are Full Height Shutters?
As the name suggests, full height shutters extend the entire height of the window area which they are installed. This style of shutter is our most popular because full coverage of a window ensures the best level of light control, privacy, and insulation for the room.
- Material(s):Hardwood ShuttersPearlwood ShuttersSecurity ShuttersCraftwood MDF ShuttersWaterproof Shutters
- Style(s):Full HeightCafé StyleTier on Tier
- Room(s):Living roomBedroomBathroomKitchenDining roomOffice
- Range(s):Classic (64mm)In Vogue (76mm)Modern (89mm)
- Tilt rod style(s):Traditional (centred)Traditional (offset)Contemporary (hidden)
- Finish(es):White & off-white