Today we explore another great shutter material choice in our Craftwood MDF.
The robust, low price and wonderful finish provided by this entry level product makes MDF one of our most popular shutter materials for those not looking for full wood options.
What is MDF?
Craftwood MDF is an intelligent combination of MDF (medium density fibre), LDF (low density fibre) and HDF (high density fibre) materials covered in a polypropylene coating. Featuring the famed non-twist core centre which makes our materials so long lasting, MDF is well known for creating robust shutters that are ideal for well trafficked areas where the window dressing is susceptible to being knocked or needs a little extra durability.
What are the main benefits of MDF shutters?
- 9 wonderful paint finishes that pair with modern interiors.
- Polypropylene coating which improves the prevention of moisture absorption (not fully waterproof) and stain removal.
- Ideal for family homes or busy, well trafficked areas.
- Most cost effective material in our range.
- Material(s):Hardwood ShuttersPearlwood ShuttersSecurity ShuttersCraftwood MDF ShuttersWaterproof Shutters
- Style(s):Full HeightCafé StyleTier on TierSolid PanelsOdd Shaped
- Room(s):Living roomBedroomBathroomKitchenDining roomOfficeConservatory
- Range(s):Classic (64mm)In Vogue (76mm)Modern (89mm)
- Tilt rod style(s):Traditional (centred)Traditional (offset)Contemporary (hidden)
- Finish(es):White & off-white