The Permawood shutter is our waterproof material. They are manufactured from ABS and are the perfect solution to bathrooms, wet rooms or any other rooms that have condensation or humidity issues. Due to the fact that this range is extremely hardwearing and waterproof, it is also suitable for high traffic areas and is often used in commercial installations.
In addition, ABS will cope far better in daily use than vinyl. ABS is a lightweight plastic that is easily moulded so this means that unlike lesser vinyl products in the market the profiles of the frames are far more refined, stylish and elegant.
Available in a wide selections of white finishes, the Pearmawood material can blend in with timber and MDF shutters in other rooms, with the hidden benefit of being 100% waterproof.
Like most of our shutter materials, this product range can be installed in the vast majority of window styles and shapes including bay and arched windows.
- Extremely hardwearing and lightweight
- Can match the look to timber and MDF shutters elsewhere in property
- Comes in 21 contemporary finishes.
- Offers a custom colour option (a surcharge may apply).
- It is far more robust than vinyl
- Available in special shapes