The best of both worlds; Hardwood shutters are made with solid wood louvres combined with MDF fixing frames and are a very popular option for sash and bay windows throughout the home.
As a wood product, it offers an excellent value for money with fantastic build quality and a beautiful finish. It provides a furniture-quality solid wood product with a paint finish across the shutters at an entry level price, making it an excellent alternative to the premium hardwoods.
Getting all the benefits of the timber shutters, allowing customers often choose it for café style and tier on tier shutters for their living room windows. The full height style is also widely used in the Hardwood, as it's a lighter product than that of the Craftwood MDF material.
Available in 6 different colours a hugely popular choice with a beautifully painted and lightweight finish.
• Provides a furniture-quality solid wood product at an entry level price.
• An excellent alternative to premium hardwoods.
• Lighter material than Craftwood MDF
• Beautiful paint finish available in whites
• Comes from protected forests.