Hardwood shutters are made with solid wood louvres combined with MDF fixing frames and are a very popular option for sash and bay windows.
As a solid wood product, it offers an excellent value for money with fantastic build quality. It provides a furniture-quality solid wood product at an entry level price, making it an excellent alternative to the premium hardwoods.
When it comes to style, Hardwood shutters are also an excellent option as they provide a plain rather than grooved stile, for a cleaner and simpler look. Customers often choose it for café style and tier on tier shutters for their living room windows. The full height style is also widely used for commercial windows such as lounges in hotels or dining areas in restaurants.
For a better idea of how this style of fixture would appear in reality, why not look for an account of a fitting in our news section.
Our shutters come in a variety of materials and finishes, please get in touch with our experienced team today to discuss all of your options.
• Provides a furniture-quality solid wood product at an entry level price.
• An excellent alternative to premium hardwoods.
• Provides plain and grooved stiles for a cleaner and simpler look.
• Can also be ideal when used with track systems.
• Comes from protected forests.