Our waterproof shutters are manufactured from ABS and are the perfect solution to bathrooms, wet rooms or any other rooms that have condensation or humidity issues. Pairing this with their hard wearing nature, and finishes of stainless steel hinges, this material is also ideal for busy areas and commercial spaces.
ABS can cope far better in daily use than vinyl. ABS is a lightweight plastic that is easily moulded so this means that unlike lesser vinyl products in the market the profiles of the frames stylish, elegant and far more refined. Available in a wide selection of white finishes, waterproof shutters can blend in with timber and MDF shutters in other rooms, making for a consistent look throughout the home but with the hidden benefit of being 100% resistent to heavy moisture.
Like most of our shutter materials, this product range can be installed in the vast majority of window styles and shapes including bay and arched windows.
- 100% waterproof
- Extremely hardwearing and lightweight
- Can match the look to timber and MDF shutters elsewhere in property
- Comes in 11 contemporary finishes
- Offers a custom colour option on light colours (a surcharge may apply)
- It is far more robust than vinyl
- Available in special shapes
Slat Size Options
- Classic (64mm)
- In Vogue (76mm)
- Modern (89mm)