Solid Panel Shutters
If you’re setting out to achieve a modern take on the most traditional style of shutters for your windows or door, you will be looking for our solid panel shutters. You can still opt to cover the full height or part of the window, or even choose to have half of the panel louvred and the other half solid. It really is down to your design preference.
+ Will my solid panel shutters look modern?
- Your solid shutters can look as contemporary or traditional as you like as all the final design preferences fall to you and how you would like the finish to look in your home. You can either opt for a more traditional style of solid shutter or add a clean modern look to your windows. With so many colouring options in the Pearlwood and Ultra wood material used for the shutters from stains to paint finishes, your solid shutters are made to suit you.
+ Can I generate my own quote for solid shutters?
- Solid shutters are priced differently to our louvred shutters so unfortunately our online quote calculator will not offer a reflective price for solid shutters. If you would like a quote for solid shutters, get in touch with our friendly office team by phone or email and we will be happy to assist.
+ What accessories are available on my solid shutters?
- Ring pulls, handles and locks are all available as added extra accessories for your solid panel shutters. To discuss what options are best for you, give the team a call on 020 8871 9222.
+ Are solid shutters more insulating than plantation shutters?
- With fewer gaps by design than louvred shutters, so the insulating qualities of solid shutters are improved however all shutters are great for adding an insulating layer to the windows. If you’re looking for temperature control and not just insulation, louvred shutters enhance that temperature control as open slats allow a breeze to pass through closed shutter panels whilst a window open. This is not possible with solid shutters where panels need to either be completed open or closed.
+ What material can my solid shutters be?
- Solid shutters can be made from two different materials based on your preference; Pearlwood (solid raised) or Ultra wood (shaker style). To discuss the differences of these materials or to obtain a quote, simply give the team a call on 020 8871 9222.
Very good. Fantastic quality and fit. Very prof. Also arrived a few weeks earlier then quoted. Will buy for the next home also.
I love my new blinds. They are high quality, look beautiful and were at the most competitive price. The fitters were also very polite and efficient.
Plantation shutters visited my flat 20 January 2022 to measure, discuss slat size and material, and give me a free estimate which I was happy with.