Will my solid panel shutters look modern?
- Your solid shutters can look as contemporary or traditional as you like as all the final design preferences fall to you and how you would like the finish to look in your home. You can either opt for a more traditional style of solid shutter or add a clean modern look to your windows. With so many colouring options in the Pearlwood and Ultra wood material used for the shutters from stains to paint finishes, your solid shutters are made to suit you.
Can I generate my own quote for solid shutters?
- Solid shutters are priced differently to our louvred shutters so unfortunately our online quote calculator will not offer a reflective price for solid shutters. If you would like a quote for solid shutters, get in touch with our friendly office team by phone or email and we will be happy to assist.
What accessories are available on my solid shutters?
- Ring pulls, handles and locks are all available as added extra accessories for your solid panel shutters. To discuss what options are best for you, give the team a call on 020 8871 9222.
Are solid shutters more insulating than plantation shutters?
- With fewer gaps by design than louvred shutters, so the insulating qualities of solid shutters are improved however all shutters are great for adding an insulating layer to the windows. If you’re looking for temperature control and not just insulation, louvred shutters enhance that temperature control as open slats allow a breeze to pass through closed shutter panels whilst a window open. This is not possible with solid shutters where panels need to either be completed open or closed.
What material can my solid shutters be?
- Solid shutters can be made from two different materials based on your preference; Pearlwood (solid raised) or Ultra wood (shaker style). To discuss the differences of these materials or to obtain a quote, simply give the team a call on 020 8871 9222.