As the name suggests, a Full Height Shutter covers the whole height of the window, boarded by framing around the shutter panels. Full Height Shutters are our most popular design style as they are versatile, iconic and feature a tremendously robust design. Compatible with most windows, Full Height Shutters are popular and suitable for any room in the house, allowing for consistent design throughout the entire home.
- Best suited to the widest range of window types
- Separate light control above and below the midrail
- Minimal panelling around the slats
- Sturdy and simple design
- Versatile for all room types
- Available in all materials
For taller windows, full height shutters are likely to include a horizontal midrail dividing the top and bottom parts of the panels and allowing them to open independently and as a result, help increase light control and maximise privacy. This style that is commonly used across for standard windows or bi-folding panels.