This is a very popular option amongst our customers when it comes to minimising the light inside a room. It allows them to have more control over what light is let into a room when compared to the other solutions available.As it provides a near black out effect helping those who need a dark room to be able sleep during the day or those who are exposed to a lot of daylight hours. This makes the Room Darkening option very ideal for those with small children for instance, who need all the sleep they can get.
They are ideal for bedrooms, nurseries and home cinemas. The shutters come with built in pleated blinds to create that near black out effect and maximise light reduction. A double layered honeycomb blind is built in to the fixing frame of the shutter, running vertically behind the panels and operates with a cord, just like a venetian/roller blind.
The main benefits are:
• Near black out effect ie: there may be light existing between the blind and the fixing frame
• Additional layer of insulation
• Aid in the reduction of sound pollution
• Blind integrated into the shutter's fixing frame
• Minimal stacking depth when the blind is up making it very discreet while keeping a simple contemporary shutter look
• Covered with a one-year limited warranty