Its always a joy being invited into our client’s home and getting to know them, their interior styles and photograph their shutters within their home. Our recent customer, Judy, sat down with us and spoke to us about her style choices and why she went with shutters. We can happily say that the end result was magnificent.
Judy’s interiors are a combination of sleek modern and contemporary with its cool greys and pastel pinks. She chose a mixture of louvred and solid shutters for her living room, master bedroom and two daughters’ rooms. The material that was chosen was our Pearlwood that was colour matched to her window frames to fit in with the sleek style of her home.
1. Describe your interior style?
My home style is contemporary with some antique pieces. I like having a calming neutral colour pallet with an added different characteristic into each room, for example, the typewriter on my daughter’s wall.
2. What motivated you to choose shutters within your home?
Primarily we got them for added privacy in our home, but I also like the clean, uncluttered look of shutters. They fit into our home so naturally. I couldn’t imagine having anything else.
3. Your property is beautiful, tell us what differentiates your property from others in this area of London?
I love the fact that we have the space to have a good-sized garden out the back to enjoy when the sun is out.
- Material(s):Pearlwood Shutters
- Style(s):Café Style ShuttersSolid Panel Shutters
- Room(s):Living roomBedroom
- Range(s):In Vogue (76mm)
- Tilt rod style(s):Contemporary (hidden)
- Finish(es):Custom colours