There is nothing we love more than being welcomed into our customers home and getting to know them and how they style their home while we are fitting our shutters. One of our customers Samantha has an Instagram page dedicated to her home and the renovation process. We can happily say that the end result is spectacular. Definitely something to be proud of.
Sam’s interior styling was influenced by a traditional style with contemporary accents. She knocked down a few walls to open up the space in her kitchen and dining room to create one large entertaining space. Every aspect of the home has been well thought out and nothing seems out of place.
1. Describe your interior style?
I love the traditional interior style and wanted to incorporate into my home wherever possible. I have also added a hint of contemporary touches where I could.
2. What motivated you to choose shutters within your home?
We thought they looked fantastic from both outside and in. We also loved that they provide the perfect amount of light to privacy ratio in your home.
3. Your property is beautiful, tell us what differentiates your property from others in this area of London?
We love period features of our home and chose to restore those wherever we could, keeping the character of the home alive while incorporating a modern stamp on the property. Some of the features we highlighted were new architraves and dado rails.
- Style(s):Full Height Shutters
- Room(s):Living roomBedroom
- Range(s):Classic (64mm)
- Tilt rod style(s):Traditional (centred)
- Finish(es):White & off-white